[Coco] Off-topic -- Re: One point of view

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 16:06:13 EDT 2009

John W, Linville wrote:> Snip -- you quoted my entire previous message???

Yes, because *that* is the problem.Since I joined this list I have seen times when I had over 20 new messages from this list. Most of them were just like my response to you. Quote the entire message, add 1 or 2 response lines at the *bottom* of the reply.

I don't mind reading the responses, but I tire of wading through lengthy quoted text just to get to a one or two line response.

Does this illustrate the "problem" enough?