[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: TRS-80 Color Computer ELECTRONIC BOOK

bv_sh bvsh at bvsh.karoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 04:41:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

Many thanks to all for responding so far:

Carrying out a search, I found the following  information: it would
appear there was some additional programs available from Radio Shack.

It would also appear that preservation of the tapes was being attempted.

Regards

Barry

Coco] Electronic Book software
James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
<mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=%5BCoco%5D%20Electronic%20Book%20\
software&In-Reply-To=5290018FEC21409BABE7BA5AF48E6379%40OstromPC>
Sat Jun 30 13:34:38 EDT 2007