[Coco] FORTH on coco was Re: requesting scans of docs...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 11:22:41 EDT 2009

On Sunday 16 August 2009, Paul Fitch wrote:
>I found a DECB version of FORTH, CF83.  It's a .DSK file inside a zip'd file
>"Coco Disks (2008-10-09).zip" which I don't remember where I got.
>
>Leo Brodies "Starting Forth" and "Thinking Forth" are available online.  The
>1st is web-only, and the 2nd is a PDF.

I _think_ I have a copy of 'Starting Forth' by Leo, but I'm not sure I could
find it yet today in the 20 year old midden heap that is my basement.  And
somewhere, I did have a copy of Forth, probably CF83, but haven't stumbled
over that in 20+ years.  I'd assume it is somewhere in the thousand or so
floppies stashed in those little wooden/plastic covered bread boxes.

If someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse, I could be cajoled into
looking for it. :)