[Coco] RAINBOW vinyl records?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 01:51:16 EDT 2009

Seymore Cray couldn't build a computer big enough to handle Windows decently.  In fact, I'm not sure that "handle Windows" and "decently" belong in the same sentence unless it's in prison.

> Hehe. But MS doesn't sell PCs or RAM, so they can't be accused of
> pushing you into buying new hardware. Or maybe there is a huge
> conspiracy involving MS and major PC makers... who knows? To be fair,
>
> *some* MS products do have a long life expectancy. Windows XP, for
> instance, will be supported until 2014; it will be 13-years old by
> then.
> Not bad at all! A lot better than Windows ME in any case.

Windows (for Workgroups) 3.11 was better than Windows ME.  No contest.

"The package said it required Windows XP or _better_ to run.  So I installed Linux".
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net