[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: TRS-80 Color Computer ELECTRONIC BOOK

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:07:51 EDT 2009

That's how it works. BTW, it's a good idea to play the tapes through the speaker and listen to them. If you wiggle them while playing you can see if they can be improved. You want to get the most 'treble' sound you can. Often, tapes were recorded out of azimuth - most RS players have a little adjusting screw for the head to tweak the sound. We also used to stack coins on one or another corner to get a good read off them.

If you can load the program just once you can CSAVE it to another tape to get a workable copy.

Neil