[Coco] RAINBOW vinyl records?

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Aug 13 21:51:39 EDT 2009

I have few ideas as to the first two but the third is a disk from an early
anniversary issue for the Rainbow magazine.  To get the programs into my
computer I had to play the record on my turntable (anyone remember them?)
and record it to cassette.  Once I had CLOADed it into the computer, I
CSAVEd it for a clean copy.  I still have a copy of that record somewhere.

Bruce W.