[Coco] Coco3.com

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Aug 11 22:26:17 EDT 2009

At 10:58 PM 8/10/2009, you wrote:
>I take that back. I just got back in after rentering my name and
>password plus the little security word in the box below it. Weird
>how it didnt reconize it at first. Wonder if someone is messing
>around with it again?

I haven't seen any hacker or bot issues.  The login system of
PHP-Nuke (core of coco3.com) occasionally does the same to me and
it's probably due to an error in the math that handles the expired
cookies or session IDs... who knows, but it's a rare thing for me and
the worst thing is just a 2nd login page asking for the same info.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com