[Coco] [Color Computer] Can anyone plese help me on the POINT command?

Russell Flowers coffeecircle at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 22:16:34 EDT 2009

--- On Mon, 8/10/09, KB <vacuumboy1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

                  Syntax of the SET or PSET please?My books are gone, sent out when I sold my CoCo... this is from memory.

PSET(X,Y,C) ' X, Y = coords, C = color, usually 1= Foreground, 0 = Background, not sure about different screen modes
PRESET(X, Y) ' not sure if this one has a color parameter
LINE
(X1,Y1)-(X2,Y2),PSET ' Draw a line between the 2 coords; PSET for turning on pixels, PRESET for turning off... there is a box option, filled or unfilled, I can't remember it... something about the letters BF

-- R Flowers