[Coco] one of us has fallen

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:45:50 EDT 2009

No, not me. I'm Dave Grimmel (Navydave). I am sad to hear of his passing also. He lived in NH and I lived in Maine but I never got a chance to meet him. He did give me a new in the box Coco3 last year. Just for the cost of shipping. He will be missed. Maybe we should set up a small coco related memorial page and link it to the coco related sites? My Condolences to his family.
Dave G.
Navydave