[Coco] one of us has fallen

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Aug 10 12:19:50 EDT 2009

John,

I'll second that.  I just got back this weekend from a long vacation
and was playing catch-up with emails when I learned about this.  The
first time I met Dave was (I believe) at one of the PennFests in 97,
98 or 99.  The last time I saw Dave was at the 2007 Chicago CoCoFest.
I missed the 2008 Chicago Fest due to the American Airlines fiasco,
and I did not see him at the fest this year, so 2008 must have been
his last fest.

He was one of our most ardent customers at Cloud-9, and never wavered
in his support of our products. This is really sad news and I'm
floored that he has passed away so suddenly.  I don't know the
circumstances surrounding his passing but given his age, and the fact
that he looked good the last time I saw him, it must have been sudden.

I remember when he and Susan drove down to meet me in Boston in the
spring of 2003 while I was up there working on a 6 month project. He
was a straight shooter of a fellow, and I will miss him as well!

Boisy