[Coco] Nani's Home Town Pictures, River to be rerouted!

Sat Aug 8 15:58:37 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lothan" <lothan at newsguy.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Nani's Home Town Pictures, River to be rerouted!

> Look here for Temporary Internet Files on Vista and Windows 7:
>
> %User%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
>
> It can be hard to find because AppData is a hidden folder and Temporary
> Internet Files is a hidden system folder so it doesn't show up in Explorer
> by default.

I have UAC turned on, I had to switch to my admin account to see the files.

That was about where I was looking.

Another lesson learned how Microsoft is protecting us from ourselves.

I wish I had time to read the "VISTA INSIDE OUT Book" I purchased.

It was just so easy to swap Laptops, I keep doing that instead.

SHF