[Coco] Nani's Home Town Pictures, River to be rerouted! (No Attachment)

Sat Aug 8 16:04:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

That's in line with my attempts to download a trial copy a couple of years
ago.

I did spot one program that "Might" be able to extract the pictures in the
file, but it seemed to be talking about DCR files in a digital camera.

I saw a lot of discussion about "Playing" DCR files, none about extracting
pictures in an existing one.

While it looks like I have failed to one up you with pictures, I have
discovered that I can play the presentation without a web connection if
Adobe Shockwave is installed.

That still lacks the ability for me to tell anyone else without Adobe
Shockwave about the project, or print a copy for my wall.

The PDF file at:
http://www.bellevillewi.org/site_uploads/pdfs/summaryreportfinalweb.pdf

Has a picture of the lake when it has been drained, my house is behind a
tree.

It of course does not have the rock separating the lake from the river as
they plan to do.

I took 5 minutes and added the project to the picture.

If you are still interested I can send the 150 KB jpg.

If this was AVS I would just insert the picture into the post just like many
times I have done before

These non web based forums are rapidly disappearing, I except Earthlink to
drop Usenet like so many other ISPs have done already.

I will try attaching it to this post, I remember that most attachments are
banned, so I do not expect it to appear.

EDIT: Yes it was rejected, this is without the picture attached.

SHF