[Coco] Rainbow Digitization: Competition?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Aug 8 05:58:08 EDT 2009

----- "Fedor Steeman" <petrander at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Regarding Tom Lindner's excellent Rainbow digitization system: I
> thought a
> little competition would not harm. In any case it is a great idea with
> the
> top contributor list!
>
> I have now crept up into the top 3 and gaining in on 68.151.107.163
> followed
> by Robert. It won't be long until I am number two! :-) :-)
>
> See if y'all can beat that score, suckers! MUHAHAHA!! Hasta la vista!

Some of us have day jobs, then other responsibilities (cook, clean, assist La Esposa with physical therapy &cet).  The fact that I'm responding to a message over a week old might be a clue.  (And it won't improve this weekend, as we're helping my best friends on the planet pack up their stuff and move a couple of hundred miles away -- annoying enough to go over to Brooklyn to visit, but St Lawrence county is a long commute from Jersey for a visit to my first wife and her husband (they introduced me to my current [probably last since I'm getting too ugly to get dates] wife).  Yes, I was with the first wife (and my cohusband, there may be a wikipedia entry for polyandry, but I don't need to look it up) when the Color Computer was released and a few months later I went to work for Tandy).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net