[Coco] A bit more of CoCo history dies...

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 8 05:16:28 EDT 2009

There is a lot you can do without electronics.  If you made the plactic
on-site recycleable, you could do some interesting things.  Like I hate
doing the dishes<g>.  So give me some patterns for spoons, knives, forks,
and tupperware!  When I'm done using them, I just drop them in the sorting
and cataloging bin, and poof, fresh replacements are made.

Give it a generation or two, combined with the bubble memory logic we were
talking about a couple of weeks ago, and some mini-method to forge metals
and you have the makings of a full on replicator technology.