[Coco] Nani's Home Town Pictures, River to be rerouted!

Fri Aug 7 23:43:36 EDT 2009

I had to get my old XP laptop out as I do not know where the Temp Internet
files are in Vista.

The file appears to be from this:
http://www.mvr.usace.army.mil/Lake_Belle_View/VRTour/belle2.dcr

It is 13,136KB It gets a little bigger when zipped.

belle2.dcr I found in Temp Internet files.

When I copied it the name was changed to belle2[1].dir

The "[1]" can be removed but why dcr changed to dir?

Vista cannot handle dir, dcr starts Adobe Shockwave.

I tried a couple of years ago to try and download a trial version of some
Adobe software and got into a loop and could not get out and gave up.

>From a search for " adobe .dcr" I found the following:

File extension DCR description:
Default file extension for Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Director data file.

SHF