[Coco] A bit more of CoCo history dies...

Thu Aug 6 19:21:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

> undermining the northwest edge of town

I can one up you on that.

They want to change the course of the river in mine.

WARNING "Adobe Shockwave Player" required.

http://www.mvr.usace.army.mil/Lake_Belle_View/VRTour/belle2.html

Click on the ">".

Then click on "Next"

Then click on "Click here for view of best buy plan 3"

Just look for the Red car on the right.

I could put my ice skates, cross highway 69 and skate many miles upstream. I
only fell through the ice once.

SHF