[Coco] nitros-9 support

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 3 19:10:55 EDT 2009

Your best bet on the drives is Cloud9 until you get your "sea" legs under
you.  There are also several good new to OS-9 books/PDFs out there.  I would
suggest the following:

PDF books:

Getting Started with NitrOS9
Mastering OS-9 on the Coco III.
The NitrOS-9 Level II Windowing System
Inside OS-9 Level II
Installing and Configuring NitrOS9 and HDB-DOS

Hard Copy Books:

The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9
The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 Level II

With these on your bookshelf, the majority of your questions will be
answered.