[Coco] observation

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 3 18:54:16 EDT 2009

I agree with John.  Back when it mattered, and standards were non-existant
or in flux, everybody needed that info.  These days its not a life skill
anymore, so we forgot.  You might actually find more of the day-to-day
knowledge you are looking for in some of the Compuserve and FIDO digests
from the mid-80's to the early 90's.  That's when the highest number of
"new" people were joining the community and needed their questions answered.