[Coco] question about 3.5 inch floppies

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 15:12:38 EDT 2009

I put in a 1.44MB 3.5" Drive inline with my FD-501 5.25" drive and I am able to use 1.44MB disks just fine. I dont get 1.44MB storage but when I do a dskini on the 1.44Mb Disks they work fine and have for me for the past 2 years or so. I actually also use Darren's disk utility for XP and format them for 80 tracks and also write disk images to them directly and never had a problem.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **