[Coco] question about file transfers from PC

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:29:29 EDT 2009

--

The four slots in the DriveWire server do not correspond to the four
floppy drives supported by standard Disk Basic.  Each slot represents

For example If you mount a typical 35 track DSK file in slot 3 of the
server, you cannot access it using a command like DIR 3.  You must
enter DRIVE #3 to tell the system that server slot 3 is the current
virtual hard drive, then DIR 0 will access the first (or only) virtual
floppy disk in that file.

Darren