[Coco] question about FD-501 and coco3

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:07:19 EDT 2009

That's good, because it seems to work.

Now I just have to figure out how to make a 28pin DIP socket for dos
upgrade.  The schematic search begins...

I guess my set up will be

Standard coco3, 128k, with HD63C09/protector/512k upgrade.
FD-501 controller, with HDBDOS for drivewire from Cloud9
a standard 2 floppy external drive enclosure
remote PC for .DSK access via drivewire

Seems reasonable.  any comments?
What would be a good addition for storage?

..Steve