[Coco] [Color Computer] TRS-80 Color Computer Electronic Book [1 Attachment]

Ed Siler ed_s_429 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 19:51:05 EDT 2009

If anyone's interested I have the Electronic Book with Maze Master, Shape Maker, Number Factory, and Word Wizard. No idea if the tape's are good, but my CoCo stuff's been boxed up in a cool dry closet all these years, might have helped preserve it.
Frankly, I'm not real sure these were ever even used - I was quite the CoCo nut, and if RS had it, I probably bought it. Need to start clearing some of it, meant to awhile back.

Back to the point, I've no idea what the thing's worth - how about $20 + shipping for book and software?

Thanks, Ed

[Moderator note: Please reply directly to Ed Siler <ed_s_429 AT yahoo.com> if you are interested]