[Coco] Hi Fellow Coco and Dragon users. How about updating WimgTool for Dragon

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 17 03:54:03 EDT 2009

Any chance someone in the Dragon and Coco community can update WimgTool to access and read Dragon VDK images. I would find this very handy when porting games between the 2 platforms.
 I could then use the Export and Import features in Wingtool to get Binary or Basic files across the 2 Disk formats.
 I know Phil in the UK is a Dragon user. How about it mate. Want to give it a shot and Update Wingtool.

laters

Briza