[Coco] help needed with surge in CoCo activity

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Aug 13 19:32:11 EDT 2009

I'm having trouble keeping up with a surge in CoCo requests and forum
membership requests (from real CoCo users) because I am trying to
wrap up orders I'm behind on.  To answer everybody by e-mail and
deliver any kind of decent service I'm forced to ask if there is a
dedicated CoCo user among us (trusted) who won't mind responding to
some forwarded e-mails that I'd *like* to answer, but can't at this
time.  Most messages are ordinary stuff we typically see in the
forums asking about CoCo support.

I also need to bring somebody in on a voluntary basis to be co-admin
of coco3.com with priveledges of adding new forum members through a
simple admin panel.  Some of the users writing me are clearly CoCo
users but haven't provided all the info needed... they usually just
mention their CoCo interests but haven't given their city/state or
temporary password to use, or a nickname, etc.  Getting involved in a
conversation with everybody at this time is becoming impossible if I
am to finish overdue orders for wireless paks and DVDs.

The short version to all of this is: I'm getting bogged down and need
some help.  If you have time to answer some e-mails and add new CoCo
members (after verifying the right info), write me for more info.

Thanks
Roger Taylor
--
Roger Taylor