[Coco] possibly selling white coco & mpi

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Aug 12 13:58:09 EDT 2009

Listers,

I find myself with more need for money than a desire to someday open the CoCo museum. I'm sorting through my stuff and reducing redundancies.

I'm inclined to ebay off most of the stuff in the hope that someone actually might believe L@@K! RARE! and drop a ton of money in my paypal account - but in reality that doesn't seem to happen. :)

So I'm pondering maybe doing a private auction or somesuch thing with you all here instead. I'm not sure how everyone feels about it, but I'd do it offline, maybe a silent auction type thing.

I think one of the first things I'd let go would be a nice 64k white CoCo1 with matching white MPI.

-Mike