[Coco] Copied manuals: Scan or throw out?

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:44:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,
For my ongoing manual scanning effort, I have now only a relatively minor
stack left of copied manuals. Remember: These are not original 'copies' just
'copies' made of the original on a copying machine somewhere during the
eighties. Copied manual that are scanned in are thrown out.

I am in doubt whether I should scan the following in, or if someone else
already scanned in a better copy and thus I can throw these out. Can anyone
help out? Thnx!

1. OS-9 Pascal V2.0 User's Manual by Dragon Data Ltd.
2. OS-9 Interactive debugger
3. Microware OS-9 Assembler
4. Color Profile
5. The Rainbow Book of Adventures
6. TRS-80 Color Computer Quick Reference Guide (1982)
7. VIP Speller
8. Extended Basic User's Manual  by Technical Systems Consultants (1979)

I have three more binders with stuff left, so more coming up....

Cheers,

Fedor