[Coco] low-level format of CF on Super IDE (i.e. where do the disk images go?)

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Apr 28 14:01:37 EDT 2009

John,

This is "almost" correct.  The OS-9 partition goes first:

cat rbfimage.os9 > cfimage.bin
cat disk1.dsk>>cfimage.bin

Note that the HDB-DOS 24 bit offset at $D938 would need to point to
the 512-byte sector where the first sector of the first HDB-DOS disk
starts.  So take the size of rbfimage.os9, divide it by 512 and that's
your value to put into $D938-$D93A (note that the rbfimage.os9 must be
a multiple of 512 bytes)