[Coco] MPI 26-3024

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Apr 28 10:26:49 EDT 2009

No harm done. I appreciate the quick response. I didn't even pay attention
to the PAL photo, but I did see the PEEK statement, and now I know that my
MPI is Unmodified. Have ordered a chip from Cloud9, and will be in the swing
of things as soon as it gets here. Now all I need is a printer cable for the
Coco.

Thanks