[Coco] Anyone have any TRS-80 8" floppies

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 05:37:54 EDT 2009

----- "Christian Lesage" <hyperfrog at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I've got a Mod II (and a T6KHD) and a 2-drive expansion box.  I've got the LS-DOS image from Tim Mann, but I haven't been able to build a bootable disk.  Once upon a time (1986), I actually bought 8" LS-DOS from Roy (not a big seller, I think my copy was #25) but that was more than three moves ago.

Teach me.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net