[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCoList and the Web, was Re: CoCoList Survey on email but no web browser

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Apr 24 21:37:24 EDT 2009

On 24 Apr 2009 at 17:30, shadow at shadowgard.com wrote:

> The problem with forums is that it's often hard to find new posts
> among the old ones. And that the mebus vary.

I guess you don't use web boards very often. Decent web boards always
put the most recent reply to a thread at the top. Also they use some icon to
denote whena category has new posts or new replies.

I prefer web boards as I can sift through most of the catagories and read
only what I wish. Mail lists I do the same but have to delete the ones I don't
care to read.

james