[Coco] CoCoList and the Web, was Re: CoCoList Survey on email but no web browser access CoCo users.

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Apr 22 21:58:40 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 07:49:52PM -0500, Sean wrote:
> I THINK NOT HAVING LOWERCASE WAS AWESOME TOO.  300 BAUD WAS ALL I EVER NEEDED.
> AND WE WALKED HOME THROUGH THE SNOW UPHILL BOTH WAYS.
>
> :-)

Which has nothing to do with anything...

Web forums are not somehow "more advanced" or "technologically
superior".  I and others have pointed-out their flaws.  You may not
appreciate those flaws or you may find the flaws of email somehow
more important, but that hardly makes you a champion of progress
against all of us luddites...

John