[Coco] CoCoList and the Web, was Re: CoCoList Survey on email but no web browser access CoCo users.

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Wed Apr 22 12:06:05 EDT 2009

Steve Bjork wrote:
> One the main reasons for this email list is so CoCo user that only have
> email access can commutate with other CoCo users.

Also because there's no viable alternative that isn't utter garbage. Web
forums are universally value-free, so it doesn't matter that the CoCo list is
the only game in town. Any possible replacement would be another email-based
mailing list (and nothing but a duplication of what we have here), a
Usenet-based auto-moderated group (thus stupidly limiting the audience), or
Web-based (and thus be worthless crap, like the CoCo3.com forums are).