[Coco] Any CoCo archivists out there?

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:58:10 EDT 2009

ARRRG!  I hit the freaking wrong button!  Here we go again:

Hey gang!

I am going through all my CoCo stuff (again!) and I am coming across a lot
of notes, documents, fliers, and price lists that people have given me, and
I am wondering if this stuff is of any use or interest to anyone.

I am thinking of either boxing this up and sending it to GCCC so they can
let attendees at next year's FEST sort through this stuff, or give it to one
person to and it (online or elsewhere).

Does anyone from GCCC have any thoughts about this?  Is there anyone willing
to archive this stuff?

We are talking at least one 17 X 8.5 X 10 box of paper here.  It's going to
weigh a lot, and I am having to save pennies right now.

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/