[Coco] More ebay madness

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:57:21 EDT 2009

I see that all the time. People on eBay bidding stuff up to the roof - and
if you go to Amazon, say, or elsewhere you can buy it for a fraction. I just
bought a book there for a penny plus $3.99 shipping - eBay is almost always
more.

And I see my days of picking up pocket computers for peanuts are gone :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220396034547

Current bid:	US $50.01

Neil

From: "George Ramsower" <georgeramsower at gmail.com>