[Coco] OT: TRS-80 Model I repair info

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:28:14 EDT 2009

The switch was probably for the lower case mod. Ira has a copy of the
manual, but I believe he still has the downloads blocked. He still has lots
of good information on his site trs-80.com, but you can catch all the
news/flames over blocking all the downloads in their newsgroup. It's sad
that he lost his willingness to share all the things that had been shared
with him :(. I'll look and see if I can find my manual.

Malcom