[Coco] DeskMate

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Apr 14 10:19:16 EDT 2009

Hi coco Fan

If you don't get an image file, send me an e-mail and I think I have
several original
disk.  I can't do anything now because I'm in the hospital now recovering
from
and being treated for low blood pressure the last four days. They think I
had an
infection... things seem to be back to normal now.
I don't know how to use drivewire but I will mail you a copy when I get
home
if you need it

John