[Coco] Would 80-Micro Mag Scans be useful to folks?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:46:32 EDT 2009

[[[ waving a white flag ]]]

May I suggest dropping this thread... issue has been extensively (and
at times passionately) covered before.

If anyone has 80 Micro magazines or whatever hardcopy content to scan
and willing to publicly share, feel free to do so, even if it has been
done before.

See how smooth the "excalibur ftp" (as I call it) project has been going :-)

-=[ Rogelio ]=-