[Coco] Would 80-Micro Mag Scans be useful to folks?

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue Apr 14 04:27:47 EDT 2009

On Apr 12, 2009, at 6:55 PM, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:

> Some of us use both 6809s and Z-80s.  And Ira's 80-Micro archive is
> inaccessible, aside from the covers.
>
> --
> Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

Ira's archive of all things TRS-80 will probably never see the light
of day ever again (aside from the covers as mentioned.) He's leery of
the copyright cops, and is waiting for the copyright laws to change
before he'll distribute anything ever again. It's his archive, so its
his perogative and I have no inclination to argue with or cajole him
on the matter. However, for all real intents and purposes, Ira's
archive has effectively ceased to exist. If you want any 80-micros
(or whatever) which are not already in the CoCo archives, we'll have
to do them ourselves. Personally I hate this kind of duplication of
effort, but there you have it.

Dean