[Coco] DriveWire

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Apr 14 00:11:05 EDT 2009

On Monday 13 April 2009, David Hazelton wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 13 April 2009, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:

Been building my own kernels since about '98 or so.  Currently running
2.6.29.1-rc2.  I'll probably be on 2.6.30-rc2 in a day or two when its turned
loose by Linus.

I still have a K6-III 500mhz, but haven't booted it in quite a while.  Ran it
as a firewall back then.  Now I use an x86 version of dd-wrt on a stripped out
K6-II, no drives, boots from a CF card in an ide-cf adapter.  A full router
setup.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)