[Coco] [OT] Graphics Advice for Cleaning Scans

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 20:14:01 EDT 2009

Dean,

I will take a look at one and see if I can do any thing.  I use Paint
Shop Pro.  It has a paint fill tool that you can pick a color variance,
like medium orange to white, and turn it all white,  Or, medium grey to
black and turn it all black.  Works good for some stuff.  I saw some
black and white documents that looked like copies of old copies of
copies ...... with tons of specs on.  I thought you may be talking of them.

Tim Fadden