[Coco] DriveWire

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 04:07:31 EDT 2009

----- "Bruce W. Calkins" <brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:

> [...]

Tell me the MOBO models.  I can't think of one that will "test" XP and won't run Linux.  Does it "run" XP?  And while 98SE isn't quite "this millennium", I'd like some details as to what kind of bare metal you inflicted that onto.  As in a decade and a half, I haven't found a system (386 & up) that wouldn't boot Linux if it booted Windows 3.11 or later.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net