[Coco] Glenside Jacket colors

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 16:59:25 EDT 2009

Secrets out! I know now muhahahahahahaha

Mary Kramer
Glenside Color Computer Club Librarian
CoCoNutz! Ezine

In a message dated 4/11/2009 12:00:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
briang0671 at sbcglobal.net writes:

Steven  Hirsch wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I understand that Glenside offers  some utility disks that are
> restricted to members? What software is  available and how does one join?
>
> Steve

If it's IDE  Interface disks you have the one I sent you and the 10/99
Beta on the  three web sites.
Do you mean Y2K disk? Is this the utility disk.
We had  the Glenside meeting Thursday night and, we are in the process of
sending  the files and directions to our librarian.
But she doesn't know anything  about this yet.

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes
FREE with TaxACT.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221653545x1201423923/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.taxact.com%2F08tax.asp%3Fsc%3D084102950004%26p%3D8
2)