[Coco] OT: CoCo-era "Red Dwarf" sci-fi special next week

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 10 18:16:05 EDT 2009

On Apr 10, 2009, at 5:14 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> I thought laugh tracks were only there so Yanks knew when to
> laugh?? ;)

We seem to have foreigners on this list. When did the CoCo go global?

So what all countries do we have represented here? (And some of the RD
series had live audience laughter, and some seasons did not... I never
really noticed at the time, but I'll be reviewing my entire DVD
collection soon.)

I received a copy of Friday the 13th 4 from Netflix yesterday, and
will be finding the CoCo stuff.  One scene early on has the boy (a
young Corey Feldmen a few years before he was in everything) showing
off a room of masks, and a CoCo 1 is seen in the corner of it
briefly.  I can't find the Zaxxon scene yet, but I'll look more later.

		-- Allen