[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:24:56 EDT 2009

John W. Linville wrote:
> Anyone know how that worked?  Was it hooked into an interrupt routine
> so that it would automatically adjust the video mode and palette?

If you want it, I could send Steve Ostrom's program (the one that was
published in the Rainbow). It's a short Basic program with some machine
language code in DATA statements, that was poked into memory. So you'll
have to disassemble it to fully understand how it works. But perhaps
Steve himself still has an assembly listing with comments?

Christian