[Coco] (no subject)

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Fri Apr 10 12:43:26 EDT 2009

Technically removing the capacitor does change the circuit
characteristics slightly.

However the capacitors are worth fractions of a cent and not difficult
to obtain.

Also I have "downgraded" 512k machines to 128k without reversing the
clipped cap and it has worked just fine. I wouldn't worry about it too
much.