[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Apr 9 18:45:26 EDT 2009

On Apr 9, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>> No artifacting on LCD...in the same sence that artifacting on a
>> composite or RF monitor produces.
>
> Downunder => PAL => No Artifacting (at least not red & blue as on
> N(ever)T(he)S(ame)C(olor) systems...)

There is a guy on YouTube who has posted a ton of reviews -- he does
not have an American accent, and he has mentioned the issue with PAL
making the games play in B&W.

So none of the PAL games could make use of the artifact colors???

--
Over 125,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en

2010: 30th Anniversary - Tandy/Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer
(CoCo) - http://www.coco30.com