[Coco] REALLY?

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Apr 8 23:17:03 EDT 2009

Oh, and he insists it's rare, and worth every penny! I told him he had the decimal point too far to the right :)

I pointed him to an ORIGINAL Infocom Zork I for the M1/M3, in the original box, that sold for $45 on fleaBay (mentioned on the CoCo3.com forums).
Of course, he brushed it aside, and insists "Personal Software" is the valuable one.

:O

Tony