[Coco] Deskmate on NitrOS9

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 22:16:13 EDT 2009

I am already checking on it.

--

 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 19th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held MAY 15 & 16, 2010!
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.

     The dates for the 19th Annual "LAST" Chicago CoCoFEST! have been secured.