[Coco] Deskmate on NitrOS9

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Apr 7 18:54:45 EDT 2009

I haven't yet. I'm still studying the nitros9guide.pdf before I attempt it.
At this point, I'm still trying to copy one file from the cmds directory to
another cmds directory. I'm also trying to figure out what a "bare bones"
nitro boot disk would have on it, so maybe I can put the entire DeskMate
system on one disk, and have another for just the data.