[Coco] OT... 90's storage formats

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Apr 7 02:49:17 EDT 2009

Don't feel bad. I got my first Coco in the late '80s and after I got a PC
put it in a box and let it sit on a shelf. When I used it my storage was
limited to cassette and I never got as much as a floppy for it. The Coco
sat in storage over the years and a year before I dug it back out of a shelf
in the back of a closet I was making room and threw out a box of ~30 1gig scsi
harddrives that I had and couldn't imagine that anyone would ever want!!

Frank

PS - I did save a  bag or two of 1meg memory sticks for SGI workstations. Not
sure of what to do with them but I know I'll regret it if I ever threw them out!!